cycle 360 is unique place where cycling, fitness and café culture all meet under one roof at the isle of man business park.
a bikeshop, café and fitness club – cycle 360 is for everyone, whether you’re a cyclist or not.
drop in, hang out, stuff your face with food, drink amazing coffee, get fit, and when it’s on, enjoy cycle racing on a big screen.
we’ve got car parking, bike parking and a dedicated meet and greet point for those groups wanting to meet somewhere and start their ride in a safe place.
COVID-19: REGULAR UPDATES (28/05/2020)
We are open for business!
Cycle 360 cafe re-opens Monday 1st June 2020, 10am - 4pm and will be open seven days a week!
Cycle 360 fitness remains temporarily closed, however we're working hard to allow us to be open very soon, so please stick with us and keep enjoying our free, accessible, daily virtual classes and outdoor fitness until then. We'll see you soon!
If you are not able to visit our bikeshop at present, or would still prefer a personal shopper experience, please visit our online personal shopper consultation form
We are taking every precaution necessary to ensure that our staff and you as our customer remain safe when visiting us at Cycle 360.
Here is just some of what we have put in place to reassure you:
- Hand sanitizer station is at the entrance of our building
- We're operating a one-way system in the building with seperate entrances and exits for customers to use
- Following a 2 metre separation throughout our open-plan floor with markers on the floor as guides
- Medical gloves worn by staff and available for customers to also use upon entering the building
- The team is trained on disinfecting and cleaning customer areas on a regular basis throughout the day
Please be kind and patient with our team, who are working very hard to adapt in the current situation. We're still recovering from battle number one, and our next battle of rebuilding has just begun.
Thank you so much for supporting a local independent, family-run business!